AE-FUNAI Admission Status 2023: The Alex Ekwueme University is located on an area of 438 hectares, which has been surveyed and allocated to the University Authorities by the Government of Ebonyi State.
This gives the University the opportunity to interact with the driving forces of development in order to develop the right programme and research mix to suit the requirements of the state, the geopolitical zone, and the country.
The University is proud to be the home of Soaring Eagles, which provides students with quality education, informed by cutting-edge research and supported by highly skilled and motivated staff, in multi-media classroom spaces, well-stocked modern libraries, and well-equipped laboratories for practical exercises in a peaceful learning environment.
This article provides instructions on how to access the AE-FUNAI Admission status on the official website of Alex Ekwueme University.
How to Check Alex Ekwueme University Admission Status on the Jamb Portal
Here are important steps on how to check your university admission status on the Jamb portal, you are advised to check your admission status both on the Jamb portal and the university website.
- Search and Visit the Jamb portal: https://portal.jamb.gov.ng you can search both on your mobile phones and laptops.
- Log in to the Jamb portal website with JAMB Email and Password. It is important to always register with a valid email address and mobile number.
- Click and enter the Check Admission Status Link to proceed with checking your admission status
- Pick the Examination Year you would like to check the admission status
- Type in your JAMB Registration number
- Click on JAMB CAPS to proceed and be able to access your admission status.
- Click Admission status
- If you have been given admission by your university, click on the Accept/Reject Admission button to proceed either to accept the admission or to reject the admission.
How to Check Admission Status from AE-FUNAI Admission Portal
Below are steps to check your admission status on the AE-FUNAI university portal:
- Search and visit the University website
- Click on Admission Status on the menu bar of the website, ADMISSION – ADMISSION STATUS
- Click on the check admission status button under the login page.
- Fill in your JAMB registration number
- Click on Check Status to proceed
- If you are giving admission it is advisable to print your Admission Notification Slip with immediate effect.