AE-FUNAI Admission Form 2023: Alex Ekwueme University’s has eleven Faculties provide world-class academic programmes in agriculture, basic medical sciences, biology, education, engineering and technology, environmental science, humanities, management sciences, social sciences and physical sciences that are in line with national and international standards and the needs of the modern economy.
The University has 41 academic divisions and 57 programmes with more than 10,000 students and 2,230+ staff. The University has also created a college of medicine and a school of postgraduate studies to broaden the scope of knowledge.
In this post, we will discuss the Alex Ekwueme University Admission form for the Academic Session 2022/2023/24.
Is Alex Ekwueme University Admission Form Out
No, the university admission form is, The Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening for Alex Ekwueme University which commerce on Tuesday, August 15, 2023, and end on Sunday, October 1, 2023.
How Much is Alex Ekwueme Admission Form
Alex Ekwueme University Admission form costs N2,000, the maximum Admission form that all candidates have to pay.
How to Apply for Alex Ekwueme Admission Form
In order to submit an application for the University Admission form for the academic session 2023/2024, one must follow the required steps by the University of Nigeria.
- Visit the Alex Ekwueme University website: www.funai.edu.ng, or go the Admission on the menu bar of the school website, Click on 2023/2024 UTME Admission Screening or Direct Entry.
- Click on the apply button under the 2023/2024 Admission Screening Application
- Fill in your Jamb registration number correctly, to avoid your admission being revoked.
- Choose the payment method that best suits your needs (generate a Remita retrieval reference number).
- Payment should be made to any bank using the Remita number provided.
- Go back to the Application page, and re-enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Continue with filling out the form. Note fill in the information correctly like your full name, email address, phone number and so on.
- Click on the Submit your application button to proceed
- After you have submitted your admission form correctly, you are advised to print out your acknowledgement slip.
Eligibility for Alex Ekwueme University Admission Form for 2023
Here is what you need to know if you want to apply and meet the criteria for the Admission form for the academic session 2023/2024.
- It is recommended to review the brochure to identify the subject combination for the department and to ensure that these subjects are included in the O-level results.
- You must meet the university post utme general cut-off limit for all undergraduate students for the university which is 150, student who didn\t get up to 150 in Jamb cant apply to the university.
- You must be at least 16 years of age before can apply for Alex Ekwueme University.
- In order to be admitted to 200-level direct entry, candidates must possess at least two A-level (or equivalent) passes in the relevant subjects. Additionally, they must possess five SSCE (or equivalent) credit passes, or an NCE (or OND) with credit passes. Furthermore, they must possess a satisfactory first degree in a different field of study.
- In addition to this general eligibility, Before the university students are expected to meet the specific faculty or departmental requirements.